Cheap Health Insurance
So you're looking for Cheap Health Insurance? Well you've come to the right place!
Frank gets that you don't want to pay more than what you have to. And being on a budget won't stop you from being covered by Frank. With Basic Hospital cover you can get peace of mind without breaking the bank. And if you're after some extras like dental & optical Frank can help you out there too.
What is Private Health Insurance?
There are 2 different kinds of Private Health Insurance:
- Hospital Cover- for when your admitted to hospital
- Extra's Cover- for things like chiro, physio, dental & optical
Frank gets that Private Health Insurance is expensive, but if you break an arm or leg it could break the bank by costing you more. Did you know... The average cost of a knee reconstruction in the private system is about $5000? Ouch.
How can Frank make health insurance cheaper?
Frank is thrifty and can help you tighten your purse strings:
- All online- Less overheads means you pay less
- Mix & Match covers- we don't make you take out both Hospital & Extra's
- Basic Hospital cover - cover without the bells and whistles. Simple cheap health insurance
- Some or Lots extras cover – If you want some extra's like optical & physio but don't want to go over the top, some is ideal
- 50% or 80% back on extras- 50% costs less than 80%
- Excess - choosing a Frank hospital cover means you have a $500 excess, so you only pay it if you are admitted to hospital
Why do you need Health Insurance?
There are many reasons why you might choose to take our health insurance.
- Just want to avoid the tax man- You can reduce the amount you need to pay the Tax Man by taking out private Hospital Cover. Frank has a great cheap cover just for this – Basic Hospital.
- You're turning 30 - You can avoid the future fees of Lifetime Health Cover (LHC) loading by taking out Private Health Insurance when you turn 30.
- Getting older – You're starting to understand you might not be invincible anymore, so you want to take a little bit of health cover just in case.
- Need to cover for the family – you want to make sure your family are covered just in case.
- How can you get Cheap Private Health Insurance?
Here are Frank's Cheap as Chips Tips...
- Look for products with exclusions that you don't need. Like dentures, pregnancy & cataracts
- Know what you want- if you just want to avoid tax then just get the basic cover
Looking to read on?