Working in Australia

If you’re planning to come to Australia on a temporary visitor’s visa (and aren’t currently a permanent resident or citizen), getting the right health insurance may be a requirement for your visa application.

Frank Health Insurance has a range of easy, low cost overseas visitor health cover options that will get you the visa application compliance letter instantly.

What hospital cover do I need?

Frank's Overseas Visitor Health Insurance (OVHC) is designed for anyone applying for, or on a 482 Temporary Skill Shortage Visa or 485 Temporary Graduate Visa.

Our OVHC cover is a quick and easy way to get your compliance letter for your 482 or 485 visa application.

Visit Frank Overseas Health Cover to get a quote today.

Take a look at what people have said about us on Product Review.

Can I get extras cover too?

Yes. Even on a temporary visa our covers get you the same benefits back as permanent residents or citizens. Take a look at Frank extras cover for things such as dentist, optical needs, massage and more.