Looking after your health made easy as
Lately, things have gotten a bit complicated, which means getting out the door is a bit different than before. At Frank, we like to make things easy as, which is why we’ve partnered with Kieser to bring physio and strength training direct to our members.
Up until 31 March 2021, this partnership will give members with extras cover access to Kieser physiotherapy with no out of pocket costs, up to your annual limits.
All Frank members will have access to the Kieser Konnect app, which features video strength and conditioning programs compiled by Kieser’s physiotherapists.
No out of pocket physio with Kieser
Kieser Konnect app
All active Frank members will have access to Kieser Konnect, which features video strength and conditioning programs compiled by Kieser’s physiotherapists, so anyone can follow elements of the program from home. Training at home with Kieser Konnect can help you maintain your strength, cardiovascular fitness and your immune system.
Your program in the app can also be personalised with a program to suit your specific needs if you have a telehealth consultation with a Kieser physiotherapist.
Frank with Kieser clinical program for eligible members
To help manage the pain of chronic longer-term musculoskeletal conditions at home, eligible members can access the Frank with Kieser clinical program up until 31 March 2021. This program offers up to six specialised physiotherapy sessions with no out of pocket costs, delivered through telehealth or face-to-face.
If you have a diagnosed chronic musculoskeletal condition such as osteoarthritis, spinal disc injury, osteoporosis, or ongoing symptoms for more than three months, or have undergone a previous relevant surgical procedure, you may be eligible.
The Frank team will be contacting eligible members directly to refer them to the program. You can also get in touch with Frank or Kieser if you think you meet the criteria above and are interested in taking part.
Note, if you are accessing this program, you must have used one of the six sessions before 31 March 2021 to be eligible to continue claiming up to five remaining gap free sessions. If you are referred to this program but do not attend your first session prior to 31 March, you will no longer be eligible to access this offer.
Kieser is an innovative and structured program that integrates the benefits of physiotherapy, rehabilitation and strength training. Kieser offers evidence based and individualised programs, with a network of 270 health professionals throughout Australia.
The key focus is on strengthening the muscles to decrease pain and improve function. Kieser can also support clients with delaying or preventing surgery, or to improve the post-surgical outcomes of those who still proceed to surgery.
Frank and Kieser FAQs
- Frank members with extras cover can claim benefits for Kieser telehealth or face-to-face physiotherapy consultations with no out of pocket costs, up to your annual limits.
- Benefits for Kieser telehealth services will be available until 31 March 2021, however we'll continue to assess the pandemic situation to determine if we need to extend this date.
Eligible members will be able to access the Frank with Kieser clinical program. To be eligible, you must:
- Have extras cover
- Have a diagnosed chronic musculoskeletal condition, including, but not limited to: osteoarthritis, spinal disc injury, osteoporosis, etc, OR
- Have recurrent or ongoing symptoms for a period of 3-months or more, OR
- Have previously undergone a previous relevant surgical procedure (such as arthroscope)
All active Frank members will be able to access the Kieser Konnect app. This includes all members on a policy if there are multiple people on one policy.
- You can download the Kieser Konnect app from the App Store on iOS devices, or the Google Play Store for android devices.
- Email access will be enabled for Frank members, using the same email address that Frank has on file as part of your membership.
- After you download the app onto your device, you will also need to provide the following details:
- First name
- Last name
- Date of Birth
- Member Number
- The Kieser Konnect app is the official app created by Kieser Australia to track your training.
- The app includes at-home exercises and features video strength and conditioning programs compiled by Kieser’s physiotherapists, so you can follow the elements of the program from home.
- Training at home using the app can help you maintain your strength, cardiovascular fitness and your immune system.
- If you have had a Kieser physiotherapy consultation, your program in the app can also be personalised with a training program to suit your specific needs.
- Initial and subsequent telehealth consultations with Kieser will be $99 per consultation – which comes off your extras annual limits for physiotherapy.
- Frank members with extras cover will be able to access Kieser telehealth physiotherapy with no out of pocket costs, up to your annual limits.