What hospital cover do I need?

If you’re new to Australia or intending on coming to Australia on a temporary visitor’s visa (and aren’t currently a permanent resident or citizen), you should know that Frank’s standard hospital covers don’t cover anyone on 457 or 485 visas.

To cover your 457 or 485 visa requirements, you’ll need Frank Overseas Visitor Health Cover (OVHC). It’s a simple and low cost hospital insurance designed with you in mind. Our OVHC cover is a quick and easy way to get your compliance letter for your 457 or 485 visa application.

Visit Frank Overseas Health Cover to get a quote today.

Take a look at what people have said about us on Product Review. And did you know that Frank's couples and family policy was awarded the 'best value cover' in 2015 on the leading comparison website 457 Visa Compared?

Can I get extras cover too?

Yes. Even on a temporary visa our covers get you the same benefits back as permanent residents or citizens. Take a look at Frank extras cover for things such as dentist, optical needs, massage and more.