Our thoughts are with all Australians affected by the devastating bushfires. Frank is committed to supporting our members and community who need it most at this difficult time.
Support available for our members
Eligible Frank members affected by the bushfires can:
- Suspend their membership for up to two years
- Have their premium waived for up to three months
Eligible first responders, emergency management employees or volunteers who worked during the 2019-20 bushfires, can:
- Have their premium waived for one month.
Care Coordination Service
- As Frank is part of GMHBA, Frank members affected by the bushfires can also access GMHBA’s Care Coordination Service to speak to a skilled registered nurse for guidance and support.
- The service provides support, information and access to health services at no cost.
If you’re affected by the bushfires, we understand health insurance probably isn’t one of the first things on your mind.
For any additional support we can offer at this time, please get in touch.